Friday, February 13, 2009

STIMULATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, I'm terribly stimulated, even after Evan Williams and I have gone a few rounds. Ms. Pelosi and Mr. Reid have STIMULATED me to an extreme extent. How can the congress spend $800,000,000,000 (8x10^12, I think I'm right after a few doses of the cure), in less than 24 hours and not even give the American public the time to read the damn thing. Oh, I forgot that about half of the public could not read 1,100 pages of crap in less than a year due to our wonderful education system. I would just take my cut and invest it in rubles, dinars, pesos, or other currency that will be worth at least something in the future. Mr. Obama is turning into the WORST Jimmy Carter that I have ever seen. I,m going back and get another dose of the cure to help me through this. Matter of fact, I am going to load up on several CASES of the cure with some American dollars while they are still worth something. At least I will be able to numb the pain a little on the way.

No comments: